The Gulf Talent Advisory Board (GTAB) Fellowship is an exclusive professional network for top-level HR leaders and C-Suite professionals in the GCC. GTAB was created by Oxford Strategic Consulting following numerous requests from leading HR professionals across the region.
- Network: The GCC’s premier HR networking group
- GTAB Fellows are top HR leaders and C-Suite professionals from across the GCC. As such, Fellows represent a mutual resource of thought-leading HR. Together with regular guest contributions from industry experts and leading academic contacts, GTAB serves as a centre of excellence and influence for all aspects of HR development in the GCC.
- Events: Fellows’ Summits are unique networking, research and collaboration forums
- Our quarterly Fellowship Summits combine the best of a professional retreat, thought-leadership workshop and networking forum. Each Fellowship Summit is an unequalled opportunity for personal and professional development in a small and informal setting of peer-level executives.
- Fellows set the presentation and research agenda, determine GTAB priorities and contribute to research and other activities as desired. This ensures that GTAB activities have high impact, add practical value and address key HR issues affecting GCC nations, organisations, HR professionals and employees.
- Insights: Access to new HR research and support
- GTAB Fellows receive priority access to Oxford’s high-impact research insights and reports. Fellows discuss this research at summits and produce real recommendations.
- All Fellows are eligible, through Oxford’s Accreditation, to join the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only professional leadership body with a Royal Charter.
- All Fellows, and their organisations, can access ‘Fast Response’ for immediate answers to urgent issues as well as the other practical support.
- Learn More
- Get in touch to learn more about the GTAB Fellowship and our upcoming Fellowship Summits by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or reviewing our brochure.