The International Talent Advisory Board (ITAB) Fellowship is a professional fellowship for top-level HR leaders and C-Suite professionals in the UK and globally.
- Network: The UK’s premier HR networking group
- ITAB Fellows are top HR Leaders and C-Suite professionals from across the globe. As such, Fellows represent a mutual resource of thought leading HR.
- Together with regular guest contributions from industry experts and leading academics, ITAB serves as a centre of excellence and influence for all aspects of HR development.
- Events: ITAB Summits are unique networking, research and collaboration forums
- Our quarterly Fellowship Summits and country meetings are unique, combining the best of a professional retreat, thought-leadership workshop and networking forum.
- Each Fellowship Summit and country meeting is an unequalled opportunity for personal and professional development in a small and informal setting of peer-level executives.
- Insights: Access new HR insights
- ITAB Fellows receive priority access to Oxford Strategic Consulting’s high-impact research insights and reports. Fellows discuss these research findings at Summits and produce real recommendations for their most pressing HR issues.
- Learn More
- Get in touch to learn more about the ITAB Fellowship and our upcoming Fellowship Summits by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or reviewing our brochure.