We are delighted to announce the launch of our Associate Certificate in Human Resource Practice, the first qualification designed specifically for practicing HR officers and advisors developed in partnership with the Arabian Society of HR Management.
This qualification is designed and delivered by expert HR practitioners and completion of the qualification automatically confers the holder Associate Member status of ASHRM.
- 12 days of classroom based tuition and training, delivered in 3 blocks of 4 days, over a 4-6 month period. The class room tuition has solid academic input, and is highly interactive, encouraging learners to think and debate.
- The only accredited programme developed specifically for the needs of employers in the Gulf region
- 30 days of self-study, also over the 4-6 month period, focused on practical application and learning in the workplace between each block of classroom training.
- Delivered by senior and experienced HR professionals.
- Mentoring to support learners through their journey.
The Associate Certificate in HR Practice is ideal for practitioners who are new or recent to the HR profession; ideal for those with around one to two years of HR work experience.